Sunday, October 24, 2010

Get Ready For Winter in Steamboat

Looking forward to Winter in Steamboat? So are we...

The La Nina pattern in the Pacific tends to deliver warm Falls and solid Winter snows.  2007 was the last La Nina year and it was a record season with a similar Fall. 

In case you need help getting excited for the coming Winter I have put together the following video to "Snowfall", a song that always makes us feel lucky to live in Steamboat.  I thought it would be fun to get you dreaming about spending time with family and carving turns through 12" of fresh powder in Steamboat this winter.  Click on the image below to take you to the Video.



For more info call Jon at 970-819-6930 or send me an email. I respect your time and will answer your questions without a sales pitch. You can also click back to the Steamboat Springs blog main page or go to my Steamboat, CO Real Estate page if you want to search for property in Steamboat.

No comments: