Friday, March 30, 2012

Auction for Trailhead Lodge in Wild Horse Meadows Steamboat

Big news tonight with a very surprising announcement that there will be an auction on May 6th 2012 for the 39 remaining condos at Trailhead Lodge in Wild Horse Meadows at the base of the Steamboat Ski area.  for more details go to my main Steamboat Real Estate blog for the Wild Horse Meadows Steamboat Auction.  I will get all of the details soon so let me know if you have questions or would like to be kept up to date.

For more info call Jon at 970-819-6930 or send me an email. I respect your time and will answer your questions without a sales pitch. You can also click back to the Steamboat Springs blog main page or go to my Steamboat, CO Real Estate page if you want to search for property in Steamboat.

No comments: